As far as the process of the teeth whitening in Pune. is concerned we at Sweet Smile happen to be the best out there. Our teeth whitening treatments and services happen to be at par with the very best that the world has to offer. We can give you the kind of confidence that you need in order to flash your most beaming smile to the world. It may be that your teeth are normally yellow, brown, dull, dark, and stained but you need not worry since we are here to help you. With our dental bleaching services, we can help you get a really refreshing look to say the least.
If you are looking for the best teeth whitening in Pune. you should definitely pay us a visit.
What is teeth whitening?
The process of teeth whitening takes very little time to complete. It can brighten your teeth and make your smile so much better than before. In most cases, these services are offered in two ways – at home and at the office. We normally specialize in the second one. For this, we use the very best that there is in laser technology in order to brighten your teeth. All it takes is around an hour and your teeth can become 5 to 7 shades whiter.
A few things to keep in mind
Are you getting any work such as bridge or crown being done on your teeth? In that case, you need to keep in mind that replacement teeth would not get any whiter. So before you go for any such treatment it is better you get your teeth whitened by us. In such cases, we would match your new teeth with that of your existing ones. The American Dental Association says that people normally think that when teeth are whitened they would become white.
However, there are different shades of enamel. With the passage of time, your tooth enamel could get stained or its colour could change as well. There are various reasons as to why this can happen. The reason could be a genetic one. It may so happen that your tooth colour may run in your family. It could happen because of aging, because your teeth have been injured, or because you have fallen ill. In certain cases, medicines such as antibiotics could discolour your teeth as well. Tobacco use is one of the biggest causes in this regard too.
Teeth Whitening (Bleaching)
We give you the confidence to smile with the world-class treatment like Teeth Whitening in Pune. Don’t worries if you have a yellow, brown, dull, dark, stained tooth, we here at Sweet Smile will give you a refreshing look by Dental bleaching. Sweet Smile is your pit stop if you are looking for the best service in teeth whitening in Pimpri or teeth whitening in Chinchwad.
As far as the process of the teeth whitening in Pune is concerned we at Sweet Smile happen to be the best out there. Our teeth whitening treatments and services happen to be at par with the very best that the world has to offer. We can give you the kind of confidence that you need in order to flash your most beaming smile to the world. It may be that your teeth are normally yellow, brown, dull, dark, and stained but you need not worry since we are here to help you. With our dental bleaching services, we can help you get a really refreshing look to say the least.
Who Needs Teeth Whitening?
A cosmetic dental care procedure, teeth whitening is an efficient method of lightening your teeth’ natural colour.
Achieving that sparkling white smile is now easier than you might think, and many people have gained that perfect smile with an uncomplicated teeth whitening procedure. Here, we have listed the effect of teeth whitening:
- You will not feel the need to smile with a closed mouth or cover your mouth when laughing or speaking.
- It can have a positive influence on your confidence.
The primary factor behind the growing demand for teeth whitening in Pune is the increased consumption of coffee, tea, soda drinks, and even alcohol. All these are responsible for gradually staining or damaging the brilliant whiteness of our teeth.
Types of Teeth Stains
Tooth discolouration occurs due to surface stains, substantive changes in the tooth material, or a combination of both factors.
- Extrinsic Teeth Stains: Staining on the tooth’s surface- due to pigmented residue from drink or food, a build-up in the layer of protein that coats the tooth enamel.
- Intrinsic Teeth Stains: Staining under the tooth’s surface as the particles work through the tooth exterior and accumulate within the enamel.
- Age-Related Teeth Stains: Your teeth’ core tissue, the dentin, can naturally yellow over time, causing the teeth to discolour with age.
Causes Of Tooth Staining
Teeth stains have many causes. Certain foods and drinks can yellow your sparkling white teeth. Tooth discolouration is also a result of various biological factors, like the transparency of our tooth enamel.
There are several causes of discoloured teeth. Some of which might have likely been prevented, and several of which are beyond our control. The reasons include your food and drink habits, oral hygiene, and even your medication use.
This comprehensive list may help you ascertain the cause of your discoloured teeth, and even help prevent additional discolouring:
- Food & Drink: Tea, coffee, red wine, sodas, and even some fruits and vegetables are established causes of discolouration.
- Tobacco: Both smoking cigarettes and chewing tobacco may cause discoloured teeth.
- Dental Care: Poor oral hygiene, such as inadequate flossing or brushing.
- Trauma or Disease: Any trauma or illness that impairs enamel growth in children— in the womb or as teeth are developing (before the age of 8)—can lead to discoloured teeth. Even for adult teeth, trauma can also cause discoloured teeth.
- Medical Treatments: Sometimes, medications, including high blood pressure medications and antihistamines, can have side effects causing teeth stains. Even treatments like chemotherapy and radiation can discolour teeth.
How is Teeth Whitening Performed?
Professional teeth whitening is not an incredibly complex procedure, but a specific skill is needed to avoid causing injury to the gums. Additionally, valuable equipment may be required to carry it out.
Standard steps to performing a teeth whitening treatment in Pune:
- Before starting, a record of your teeth’s current shade will be made.
- Your teeth will then be smoothed using pumice (i.e. a granular material for removing plaque.)
- Your lips will be isolated using gauze to keep the teeth dry; retractors and barriers are also used.
- Next, only the front surface of your teeth will be coated by a whitening solution. The answer usually includes either hydrogen peroxide as the bleaching agent.
- During the teeth bleaching, the solution may require a laser to activate the peroxide. Afterward, the product is left on the teeth for 30 to 60 minutes or reapplied as needed.
- Once an optimum shade has been seen (or the maximum interval has passed), the teeth would need to be rinsed. Tooth sensitivity, a common side effect, can be eased with fluoride application.
- Further visits will be scheduled till the desired shade is attained.
The teeth bleaching cost in Pune will depend upon the type of tooth whitening and the number of visits that will need to be scheduled. Upon fulfillment, individuals are advised to avoid eating or drinking anything with high pigment levels for a minimum of 24 hours. For the proper effect of teeth whitening, smoking, or any other sorts of tobacco is also to be avoided.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.How Long Does Teeth Whitening Last?
The whitening effects can last anywhere from a few months to almost 3 years – it differs from person to person. And even after the whitening treatment, teeth will still be susceptible to staining due to certain beverages and foods, or smoking. But, if you get teeth whitening treatment in Pune, you can maintain your new dazzling smile by drinking lots of water and keep good dental hygiene, brushing twice a day and flossing well as scheduling regular teeth cleaning appointments.
2. Is Teeth Whitening Safe?
Hydrogen peroxide bleaching solutions have been in use for decades, and millions of people utilize them. Several Dental Associations have also stated that they are effective and safe to use.
Even if you wish to keep your sparkling white teeth all year long, dentists recommend avoiding the overuse of whitening solutions. Instead, we can work with you to develop a schedule for teeth whitening in Pune that meets your specific requirements.
3. Can Teeth be Permanently Whitened?
No, the effects of teeth whitening aren’t permanent. Additionally, the whitening won’t last much if you smoke or drink too much tea, coffee, or red wine, all of which stain your teeth.
By rinsing your mouth and brushing your teeth shortly after eating or drinking anything, you can stop the discolouring agents from coating the surface of your teeth and reduce the risk of any plaque build-up.